Fantasy Realms

Explore the realms of fantasy, from Alagaesia to Middle-Earth, from Coruscant to Tortall and beyond!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Rivers of Zadaa

Title: Pendragon #6 – Rivers of Zadaa
Author: D. J. MacHale
Genre: Fantasy
Pages: 416
Rating: @@@@@
Price: $15

Summary:
Bobby Pendragon: 15, teenage boy, inter-dimensional Traveler, rescuer of the universe (or Halla) five times so far. His girlfriend Courtney had a breakdown, his geeky best friend is trusting the class bully, and he’s off fighting Saint Dane in a parallel world with a fellow Traveler – a hot, girl Traveler.

Opinion:
I love the geek-befriends-bully aspect and was sorely disappointed when I realized Andy was bad. I only hope that he made some progress before Saint Dane took over. I found myself wishing for more about Courtney, then more about Bobby, flipping back and forth. Only downside: Now I have to wait a year or so for the next one!

Yes, I realize I haven't updated in so long. I'm really sorry, and I hope to make it up to you guys with eight short, poorly-written reviews that I found in my summer booklet (yes, I did write them, but for the longest time I couldn't find it), and fixed up. Please forgive me!

Also, in the next week or two I'll be doing a special-edition post about the Books for the Beast conference, which happened a week ago today. The "keynote speaker" was Patricia C. Wrede, so I'll be spotlighting one of her books.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cape Cod Living Reader Endorsements
    Ive always marveled at newspaper endorsements. You have to wonder what influence they really have.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to tennesse road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like tennesse road construction!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I
    have a wine cooling system site. You can find everything about wine cooling system as well as how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
    Rod

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get Real Podcast: Lee Wilkins of Podcast.com
    Posted by Stowe Boyd I had the opportunity to chat with Lee Wilkins, VP Products & Strategy for Podcast.com, to get his take on podcast directories and what his company is trying to accomplish.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger DragonFlight said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home